Our desires, behavior patterns, and issues never depend on one natal chart placement. Energies in different areas of life support each other to create a whole identity. Here is a great example from Reddit.
“No matter how much I try to convince myself of going into a regular career to have stability and decent money, I still can’t escape my desire to become an actress. Logic has 0 power over my gut feeling. Would I have any luck with that? Why do I want it so bad?”
- being an actress=manipulate public to make them believe in your acting=Moon-Pluto conjunction in Sagittarius the 7th House;
- actress=playing roles=Sun-Neptune conjunction in the 10th House (career);
- actress=woman not like others (unless you’re born in an actor’s family)=Venus-Uranus conjunction;
- actress=pretending someone else as a profession=Saturn in the 12th House;
- actress=earning money by influencing others=ruler of the South Node Jupiter in the 2nd House (familiar experience from previous lives).
Please help me build a free website that will provide information about a personal sense of safety and correlating items according to astrology. That helps people to understand themselves much better. Visit my Kickstarter project page:
Here is the link to the case: